10th August 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?

Hello,
I want to know about Inspire Scholarship. Please tell me about this scholarship? I am pursuing MBBS course. I am eligible to apply or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  6. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  8. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for inspire Scholarship?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  11. What is the eligibility for Inspire Scholarship?
  12. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
  15. Can I apply for INSPIRE Scholarship now after 2 years?
  16. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  17. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 87.38% in 10th RBSE and having annual income of above 5 lacs?
  18. What is the eligibility to apply for inspire scholarship? I have passed 12th class
23rd August 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?

I have got 97.4 % ipe marks and I got 1819 eamcet rank.i got mbbs seat in svu Tirupati.will iam able to apply for inspire scholarship
1st September 2015, 12:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?

Yes you are eligible for the Inspire Scholarship.
You need to apply for the Scholarship once you have taken admission.
You need to make sure that all the mark sheets and rank cards of various Examination is sent to the Authority as it is required for the Scholarship.
MBBS students who have scored more than 85% marks in Board Examinations are eligible for this Scholarship.
You need to write a letter stating all the documents and requesting for the Scholarship.
Once you do this and all your documents are verified and processed you will be eligible for the Inspire Scholarship.
30th May 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir , my daughter got 98.70% in Intermediate public exam. and 1242 Rank in Eamcet . She got MBBS seat in Gandhi Medical college Hyderabad ( Now studing MBBS 1st year ) . Is she eligible for INSPIRE ( SHE ) Scholarship ? i read the instructions of INSPIRE Scholarship program . But not mentioned anywhere for MBBS student eligibility. Kindly suggest me. for this mail [email protected]
14th December 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I got 97% marks in 12th with PCB and also cleared NEET 2017 with AIR 2749. I took admission in MBBS at Dr. S.N. Medical college, Jodhpur. When I filling the Inspire scholarship application, there is no option mentioned in application for MBBS course. How I submit my application. Please reply to my email Id - [email protected]
7th November 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 97.67% in last year. Now I selected for INSPIRE Scholarship. I joined for MBBS course in hassan institute of medical science.But when filling the scholarship, there is no option for mbbs course...can i apply for this scholarship??
21st June 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I have got 87.08% in 12th board exam can I got inspire scholarship ?
24th August 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have got 83%marks in12HSC exam and I got admission in mbbs at aurangabad medical college. can I elegible for inspire scholarship yes or no? If yes that when I filling endorse ment form there is not any option about mbbs course please reply at my email
14th October 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I got 986 marks in 12 th and got admission in MBBS can l be eligible for inspire she
1st December 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I have got 88 %marks in 12thcbse exam in the yr 2018and got rank of 2000 in 2020 neet.l have took addmission in a med college , is am eligible for inspire scholarship ?there is no option for mbbs in the application form plz reply at my email
24th December 2020, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello, i got a seat in an MBBS college and i have secure 96% in PCMB , but when i was trying to apply inspire scholorship it showed only for Bsc and Msc , how can i apply for this scholarship? Please reply to [email protected] as early as possible
12th May 2021, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir where to apply your scholarship and last date of application
20th July 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know if the the students who are pursuing MBBS degree can apply for Inspire. please provide me information.
9th March 2022, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I scored 453 marks in neet 2021and I got Pravit medical college in karnataka
I scored 82% in second puc.
I want scholarship for my future education
16th March 2022, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

What was the amount of inspire for mbbs and what was the process
I got 89% in 12 standard
93% in 10 standard
I want to take admiision in private medico college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?