1st August 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student?

please send me details for the scholarship for Ph.D. degree students for obc category also for less income group peoples in India. also about economic help type scholarship
i am in final year student in M.sc Chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship scheme available to candidate of OBC category in India or Abroad?
  2. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  3. Scholarship for past 2 financial years to study engineering for OBC candidates?
  4. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  5. Scholarship for B.Ed course for BPL group and OBC student? -- [New]
  6. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  7. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  8. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  9. Will be considered for Reservation of OBC or Not if Annual Income Exceeds 2 lakh per annum?
  10. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  11. Will I get the benefit of OBC category if my father's income is 6 Lakhs/Annum?
  12. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  13. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
  14. How can I get money for higher studies through scholarships?
  15. Does the income tax officer and various other jobs in government sector fall under Group II category?
  16. If my annual income is 4.5 Lakhs then do I come under OBC non creamy layer category? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join Ph.D in top university after completing Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University? Details of scholarship for Ph.D?
  18. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
7th January 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student?

As far I know there is no such scholarship for OBC candidates for doing Phd. You should try to clear national level exam.
20th January 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student?

sir plz give me informaton about p.hd shcolarship, i am net qualified and OBC student and my father's annual income is below 35000 rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?