25th July 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Details of scholarship being offered by government of Tamil Nadu?

Dear Sir, I am a Post graduate and I am looking for admission to my son in BE/B Tech course through Tamil nadu engineering admission procedure. Kindly explain me in detail about the scholarship which is being offered by the Government of Tamil nadu to the First graduate in a family. Whether my son will be eligible for the scholarship.

28th July 2017, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of scholarship being offered by government of Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a Post graduate and I am looking for admission to my son in BE/B Tech course through Tamil nadu engineering admission procedure. Kindly explain me in detail about the scholarship which is being offered by the Government of Tamil nadu to the First graduate in a family. Whether my son will be eligible for the scholarship.

Some of the scholarships offered by the government of Tamil Nadu are given below. Apart from this there are various other national level scholarships also available for students. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students can apply online for the government of Tamil Nadu scholarships.

BC, MBC and Minorities Welfare Scholarship - Official Website

Adi Dravidar Tribal Welfare Scholarship - Official Website

Adi Dravidar & Tribal Scholarship HSC/ITI - Official Website

Tamil Nadu Police Centenary Scholarship - Official Website

State and Central Scheme of Scholarship undergoing higher education - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?