11th July 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Does SBI bank provide education loan for doing MBBS in Philippines?

Sir/Mam, SBI field Officer at Kadapa said SBI not offered education loan for MBBS in Philippines, is it true or false? Does SBI bank provide educational loan for MBBS in Philippines? Awaiting for the response soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. What is the procedure to get bank loan in India to do MBBS in Philippines?
  4. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  5. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  6. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  7. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  8. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  9. Will SBI provide Education loan after failing in 1 subject?
  10. Do SBI bank provide education loan to get admission in IIHM, Kolkata? What is the procedure followed?
  11. Details of disbursement of Education Loan in SBI? -- [New]
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  13. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  14. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  16. How to get education loan from SBI while studying MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan?
  17. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  18. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
12th December 2017, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does SBI bank provide education loan for doing MBBS in Philippines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, SBI field Officer at Kadapa said SBI not offered education loan for MBBS in Philippines, is it true or false? Does SBI bank provide educational loan for MBBS in Philippines? Awaiting for the response soon on this. Thank you!

Yes, SBI offers education loans to students for doing MBBS in Philippines. Candidates have to contact the SBI bank branch nearest to their permanent residence for applying education loans. They have to contact the officer or manager for more details about the education loan. An education loan is offered to students based on their eligibility and future employment prospects of the course. Candidates have to provide necessary collateral security for the education loan. The maximum loan amount is Rs 20 Lakhs for students studying abroad. Candidates can find the details in the SBI website link given Click Here
7th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir my parents are government employes i want to get educational loan for studying mbbs in phillipines so is there any scheme for me ?
27th July 2018, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son studing MBBS in Phillipines l apply education loan in SBI process completed KYC completed 5000 pay dd lost movement rejected my son application reason Philippines country please help me SBI provide Philippines education loan give me details thank you sir
17th August 2020, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Does SBI provide education loan for MBBSin Philippines?
3rd December 2021, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan for mbbs course in Philippines?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?