7th November 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?

sir,
i am bsc 2nd semestar student, i have scored 88.2% in 10th and 88% in 12th sir i do not get 12th pass sertificate by mp board so i thing that i am not eligible for inspire scholarship so i do not fullfill my inspire scholarship's form but now when i check out every thing about this scholrship on internet i find that i am eligible for this but i do not understand that can i apply for this scholarship this year if yes how? sir, piease reply me fast

17th June 2016, 02:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible for the inspire scholarship even though you did not get pass certificate. But there are other factors as well which will determine your eligibility for the inspire scholarship. The detailed eligibility criteria is attached below for your reference. If you are eligible you need to click here for applying online.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INSPIRE Scholarship.docx(12.2 KB, 47 views)
14th September 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?

Sir,
I have passed 2 in 2012 with 86.7 marks, with 53 rank in merit list. I could not fill the inspire scholarship form due to lack of knowledge about this scholarship. Now I am in M.Sc. Can I get this scholarship now??
Please reply. ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?