28th December 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study M.Ed in Political Science from a government college? Procedure to get an education loan from Canara Bank?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Ed in Political Science. Please tell me what is the fee structure to study this course from a government college? Procedure to get an education loan from Canara Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Canara Bank? Rate of interest of this month? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure of B.Ed course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  8. Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?
  9. What should I do if Canara Bank has stopped giving cheque?
  10. List of colleges of Delhi NCR with fees to study MBA in HR? Procedure to get an education loan from Dena Bank and Union Bank?
  11. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  15. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  16. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  18. Fee structure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which bank is good for an education loan?
31st December 2016, 08:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to study M.Ed in Political Science from a government college? Procedure to get an education loan from Canara Bank?

The fee structure varies from one college to another. This variation is wide if you take into consideration all the government colleges. It can range from few thousands to 20,000 if you take into consideration only government colleges. You can definitely take education loan from Canara Bank to pursue your M.Ed course. You need to approach the bank and contact the concerned branch manager. You need to take the admission letter along with the prospectus and have a discussion with the branch manager regarding the education loan. You need to know the detailed terms and conditions and comply to it along with the completion of the necessary formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?