18th March 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I have applied for KIITEE.
I am giving 12th Board exams in Bhubaneswar.
I want to know that if I get sit in KIIT University
then where I can go for Education Loan because
I don't have much money to do B.Tech. And also
tell me that KIIT University provides scholarship as
I belongs to ST category?

21st March 2015, 02:08 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I have applied for KIITEE.
I am giving 12th Board exams in Bhubaneswar.
I want to know that if I get sit in KIIT University
then where I can go for Education Loan because
I don't have much money to do B.Tech. And also
tell me that KIIT University provides scholarship as
I belongs to ST category?
Regarding KIIT:

KIIT i.e. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is an Autonomous university situated in Bhubneswar, Odisha. This University provides a wide range of Under graduate and Post Graduate courses like Engineering, Bio technology, Medicine, Computer application, and more. This college is ranked among all National self financing universities in India. This University is under section 3 of UGC act 1956.

As you are in 12th class and about to give 12th board exams, then I would suggest you to concentrate on your studies as you don't have to worry about the education loan because agents will be there at the counselling center for education loan purpose. They will promote their bank with an attractive rate of interest to students so that students will pursue their higher education with their bank with lower rate of interest. Like Punjab national bank, State bank of India and few Private like Avanse and Credila .

Regarding Scholarship provided by KIIT:
Various types of Scholarships are being provided by the University to encourage students to come in Meritorious position.
  • Pradyumna Bal Memorial Scholarship for every two poor and meritorious students. Free education will be provided under this scheme.
  • KIIT Poverty cum merit scholarship: For poor and needy students. Decision of such candidates will be taken by committee of board.
  • POSCO Scholarship: Posco India provides scholarship of USD500 to five meritorious students of KITT University every year.
  • KIITEE Merit Scholarship: Topper of KIITEE 2015 will be admitted free and also KIIT provides top 500 rank holders during his or her study period at KIIT a 36k for General rank 1- 100, 24k for 101 till 500 ranks.
  • KIIT Merit Scholarship: Merit scholarship will be provided to the university toppers for six months i.e. every semester.
21st March 2015, 10:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?

Yes, KIIT University provides scholarship but on the basis of excellence in the field of academics and not based on the ST category. There is reservation of seats for ST category so you can get a seat easily. You can definitely get an education loan in order to pursue your study in KIIT owing to the high reputation and goodwill of KIIT along with excellent placement track records. Many banks are quite eager to offer loans and offer it without much norms. You need to go to any bank close to your residence and have a discussion with the concerned bank's manager to get your education. The list of banks which offer education loan is attached herewith for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 556 views)
7th May 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?

Respcted,sir/mam l have applied for KIITEE 2015 for B.tech and qualified for first councelling can l get student loan whether lt is applicable for OBC catogery
9th May 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got good rank in kiitee for btech but my family background is economically weak. Is there any type of scholarship program
30th April 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

sir i wanted to know that by doing B-tech through lateral entry in KiiT university can i have get study loan for study engineering in KiiT through lateral entry??? Plz sir repl y me
7th May 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to get study loan for btech in kiit,bhubaneswer
Give me suggestion,what is the bank name who give me education loan.
14th May 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

My name is Ranjan Kumar .My gen rank is 3230.I want to take admission to b tech at kiit university. Which branch will I get second ly I belong to poor family Can I get full b tech fee through bank loan and how?
5th May 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 1300.our annual income is very less around 2lakh/annum. I scored a decent marks in 10TH AND 12TH above 87% . I also achieved some merit award in school and college like best academic boys first in science project many more. Will i be able to take some fee wavier in KIIT university
17th May 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

My name is Amit Guchait. My general rank is 15693. I want to take admission to B. Tech (Chemical Technology) at KIIT University. I belong to middle class family. Can I get 6 lakes Educational loan and how?
8th June 2021, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How can i get education loan in 2021 to study B. Tech in kiit University
19th February 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am sc category and got chances for BTECH IN computer science.in KIIT , Could I get fees relaxation..

Pls advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?