11th November 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Inspire scholarship if secured 88.8% in 12th CBSE exam?

hello
i am got 88.8%in 12th cbse
what i select for inspire scholrship????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

13th November 2014, 02:02 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Inspire scholarship if secured 88.8% in 12th CBSE exam?

Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)

It is a scholarship program of Dept. of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology. As you are a 12th passed student, you can receive INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) for studying B.Sc./M.Sc./Integrated M.Sc. in basic science and natural science. Basic and Natural sciences include Maths., Maths & Computing, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Geology, Geophysics etc.

The eligibility criteria for receiving the INSPIRE-SHE is as follow: -
Students taking admission in B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. course, who were among the top 1% student in 12th board exam in their respective board.

OR

Students having secured upto 10000 rank in JEE Main / JEE Advanced / NEET entrance exam AND taking admission in basic and natural science courses

OR

Students taking admission in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences (DAE-CBS) at the University of Mumbai.

OR

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) scholars and Science Olympiad Medalists, who are opting to study courses in the Natural & Basic sciences at BSc/MSc degree.

Under this scheme 10000 eligible candidates receive the scholarship of upto 80,000 per year. Monthly scholarship is 5000 (5000*12=60000). Apart from that student can spend upto Rs.20,000 on project and research activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?