8th September 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to do engineering belonging to General Category?

How can i get scholarship to do enginering, i belong to genral caste.
Is their any scheme through which i can get scholarship.
I got 83% in my 12 th class.
If their u can contact me at- 8962569924
Amit

17th July 2016, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to do engineering belonging to General Category?

To get scholarship for pursuing Engineering course being a General Category student, you have to satisfy the eligibility conditions mentioned below :-

--> Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees.

--> If you belong to SC/ST category, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

--> You should not be the child of any Central/ State government employee.

--> You should have secured admission in Engineering course through merit basis/ entrance examination.

If you satisfy all the above mentioned eligibility conditions, you can fill the online application form at your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/ and submit it in your respective college, the district officer will verify your application and sanction your scholarship for pursuing Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?