19th February 2016, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship being in 3rd semester of BCA?

Sir how can get scholarship by you. BCA semester third? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.

13th November 2017, 05:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship being in 3rd semester of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir how can get scholarship by you. BCA semester third? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.

Students can contact their college for scholarships while studying a BCA 3rd semester or they can apply directly for various scholarships available. In general, scholarships are offered to students from the first year of the BCA course based on the marks scored in 12th and family income. There are various scholarships available for the BCA students. Being in the 3rd semester of BCA, students can apply for scholarships like Gaurav Foundation scholarship. Students must have scored over 60% marks in 10th and 12th to avail the Gaurav Foundation scholarship. They can apply online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation scholarship. Gaurav Foundation scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?