30th April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for doing M.Sc Clinical Research in Canada or UK?

I am an Indian citizen. i have completed my M.Sc in pharmaceutical chemistry in april. now i am looking for clinical reserach M.Sc either in canada or in U.k. so how can i get scholarship for my further study? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  2. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  3. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  4. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  5. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  7. Colleges offering MSc in Clinical Research?
  8. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  9. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  10. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  11. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  12. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  13. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  14. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
  15. How to join 1 year MSc clerical research after completing BSc?
  16. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
  17. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  18. For which entrance exam are we supposed to prepare to take admission for MSc Clinical Research?
4th April 2023, 06:12 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How to get scholarship for doing M.Sc Clinical Research in Canada or UK?

There are several ways to get scholarships for doing M.Sc Clinical Research in Canada or UK. Here are some options:

1. Government scholarships: Many governments offer scholarships to international students who want to study in their country. Check with the Indian government, as well as the Canadian and UK governments, to see if there are any scholarships available for M.Sc Clinical Research.

2. University scholarships: Many universities offer scholarships to international students. Check with the universities you are interested in to see if they have any scholarships available for M.Sc Clinical Research.

3. Private scholarships: There are many private organizations that offer scholarships to international students. Check with organizations like the Fulbright Commission and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission to see if they have any scholarships available for M.Sc Clinical Research.

4. Research grants: If you are interested in doing research as part of your M.Sc Clinical Research degree, you may be able to apply for research grants. Check with the universities you are interested in to see if they have any research grants available.

5. Employer scholarships: If you are currently working, check with your employer to see if they offer any scholarships for further education.

When applying for scholarships, make sure to carefully read the eligibility requirements and application instructions. Some scholarships may require you to write essays, provide transcripts, or provide letters of recommendation. Good luck with your search!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?