20th February 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship when pursuing MTM from IGNOU? What is the qualification required for it?

How to get scholarship when pursuing MTM from IGNOU? What is the qualification required for it? I want to apply for the scholarship but I am not sure what needs to be done for it. So, it would be really helpful for me if someone can give the right information for the same. Looking forward to hear from you all soon.

Thank you.

15th March 2023, 02:52 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How to get scholarship when pursuing MTM from IGNOU? What is the qualification required for it?

There are various scholarships available for students pursuing MTM (Master of Tourism and Travel Management) from IGNOU. Here are some options you can explore:

IGNOU Scholarship: IGNOU provides scholarships to students who are economically weak or belong to marginalized communities. You can visit the official website of IGNOU to get more information on the scholarship and eligibility criteria.

UGC Scholarship: The University Grants Commission (UGC) provides scholarships to students who have a good academic record and are pursuing higher education. You can visit the UGC website to get more information on the scholarship and eligibility criteria.

State Government Scholarships: Various state governments also provide scholarships to students pursuing higher education. You can check with your state government's education department to know more about the scholarships available.

To be eligible for these scholarships, you need to meet certain criteria such as income limits, academic performance, and other factors as specified by the scholarship providers. The application process and deadline for each scholarship may differ, so it is important to check the official websites for accurate information.

You can also check with the IGNOU study center or regional center for any other scholarship options available specifically for MTM students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?