20th June 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How long does it take for disbursement of scholarship after applying?

my name is hema parmanand nd Iam doing B.sc just now
i have been selected for the inspire scholarship 2014 nd i have submitted my scholar ship form nd now i ask u to one question that when will i get my scholarship

28th June 2014, 02:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long does it take for disbursement of scholarship after applying?

You need to wait some time since a certain period of time is required after application of scholarship and disbursement of money. It is difficult to say the exact time between application and disbursement since the time fluctuates and depends on various factors.

- After receiving all the applications, there will be a panel who will sit to shortlist the applications.
- All the criteria of scholarships are checked and the shortlisting of the applications will be done.
- Then the money will be disbursed and sent to the respective applicants.

1st August 2018, 08:22 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: How long does it take for disbursement of scholarship after applying?

These colleges may not disburse the federal student loan funds until 30 days after the first day of the payment period. After applying the funds to institutional charges, such as for tuition, fees, and campus-controlled room and board, the credit balance, if any, must be “refunded” to the student within 14 days

1st October 2020, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I my name is shivangi agnihotri and i am in bsc 3 year and I want to know that why the scholarship of 2018 batch not come in my account

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?