18th July 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?

hello,i want to ask a question that if i get a scholarship then am i able to do master studies in US? Please tell me will i get full scholarship if I score good or loan from govt sources?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th? -- [New]
  2. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  3. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?
  5. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  6. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  7. Does 12th grade matters for MBA in abroad and for Scholarship or any financial aid?
  8. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
  9. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  10. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  11. How to get full scholarship to do Masters in Abroad?
  12. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can the scholarships be useful? Is the selection on merit?
  14. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  15. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  16. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship?
  17. Can I join Indian Army at the age of 18?
  18. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
7th October 2016, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?

Yes, you can get scholarship from state government, if you pursue Master's degree from US universities. The state government will provide the scholarship of Rs. 10 lakhs to SC/ ST/ Minority category candidates for pursuing higher studies in US. So, if you belong to any of the above mentioned category, you are eligible to get scholarship for pursuing Master's degree in US. If you have good academic record and GRE, TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, you can apply for scholarship in US universities for pursuing Masters course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?