4th February 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MBA with scholarship in India for a student of Ethiopia?

Sir
hi my name is rihanna yimam.
i am 22 years old. i live in ethiopia.
i want to do mba in india with scholarship
i want to know which university gives scholarship?
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Abroad with scholarship
  4. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  5. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?
  6. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  8. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  9. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  10. Can I get scholarship from government of India to do MBA from Switzerland?
  11. Which are the universities offeirng MS providing scholarship? I am a final year chemical engineering student
  12. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  14. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  15. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  16. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  17. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  18. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Europe
15th March 2023, 02:23 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBA with scholarship in India for a student of Ethiopia?

There are many MBA scholarships available for Ethiopian students who want to study in India. Some of them are:

Aditya Birla Group Scholarships for MBA students from selected institutions in India.

MBA Scholarship For Women by LUISS business school for female applicants of all nationalities.

Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) for citizens from developing countries who want to pursue economic policy management, tax policy or infrastructure management at selected Indian universities.

Some of the universities that offer these scholarships are:

• Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta
  • Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad
  • National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
  • International Management Institute (IMI) New Delhi

You can visit their official websites for more details on the eligibility criteria, application process and deadlines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?