21st August 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the details of CFA course? Is CS better than CFA?

22nd August 2015, 08:59 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Please tell me the details of CFA course? Is CS better than CFA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) course is conducted by ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India). One can study the course through correspondence. This course is useful for those wish to work in investment banking and financial management. 12th standard is the minimum educational required to join in CFA course. it is four years professional course, which is divided into three levels.

Company Secretary (CS) is the course run by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). It is course for the company secretaries. In India all Limited companies should have a Company Secretary. The Company Secretary is responsible for efficient administration of a company and ensuring that the board directors decision will be implemented.

Both are different job altogether, both the courses will be valuable. CS will be more prestigious job than the CFA. But when it comes to studies CS will be more tougher than CFA. So, select any one of the course based on your interest and future aspiration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?