3rd February 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86.6% in 12th?

Hello
I passed out 12th this year with 86.6%.
shall i deserve any scholarship with this percentage
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scholarship to study Engineering for an OBC candidate who has secured 83% in 12th standard?
  3. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  4. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Detailed information about CSSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  8. CBSE Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 49.6% in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
  10. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  13. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  14. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  15. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  16. How can I get scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th CBSE being a B.Tech 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
18th April 2015, 12:09 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86.6% in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to avail the scholarship.

The central sector scheme (CSS) of scholarship which is offered by MHRD for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue higher educations. To avail this scholarship one has to meet the following criteria which are as follows:

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have scored a minimum aggregate of 80% marks in class 12 examination.

3. Total annual income of the candidates parents should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum.

4. Candidate should have secured admission in graduate course in a recognized college.

5. Candidate should not avail any other scholarships.

6. The rate of the scholarship is Rs.1000/- per month for graduation courses.

* To apply for this your institution must be registered under MHRD, to know these go to http://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/SCHSearchAgency.aspx

-> Another scholarship is Indian oil educational scholarship scheme. To apply for it go to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?