31st October 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?

I ahve qualified GATE this year. I am a student of life science and want to do research leading to Ph.D. from Dept. of Zoology, University. Will I get scholarship/fellowship from any agency. If yes from which.? Can you please help me with the complete information to be followed?

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 10:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?

Definitely you are eligible for the GATE scholarship for pursuing your doctorate if you have scored more than the cut off specified for the scholarship.

For your kind information i want to tell you that you will get a scholarship amount of 9500 rupees per month during your doctorate course.

One of the important thing that you must know is that your scholarship will be continue if you have no backlog in your exams.
1st July 2021, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?

Do we get an annual tenure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?