22nd December 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?

sir;
I get 96% in 10th class n I score 74% in 12th class ..
can I get scholarship for further studies...
I get no scholarship yet....
plzz reply me immediately
with regards
Tanya Pasricha

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  2. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education with scholarship for a candidate who has qualified NET but disqualified in PG program?
  3. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after finishing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  6. Any way to get scholarship to do further studies after BSc IT?
  7. May I get Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE)?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Mahindra Higher Education Scholarship for MD 2nd year student pursuing in USA?
  9. Scholarship to study M.Tech at Uttar Pradesh for general student who has secured 76% in B.Tech?
  10. Can I get any Scholarship for Higher Education after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  11. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  12. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  13. Scholarship for a student who has achieved 1st rank in Higher Secondary?
  14. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  15. Can I get any Scholarship being a candidate having completed 12th with 63% being a SC candidate wishing to do BAMS Ayurved course? How to get Educational Loan for Higher Studies?
  16. Scholarship by CBSE Board for 12th passed student?
  17. Which scholarship exam should I give to get scholarship?
  18. Detailed information about scholarship for 12th passed student of Nepal?
24th December 2014, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?

Yes, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard. But, to get scholarship for pursuing higher studies, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

--> You must not be the child of any State/ Central Government Employee.

--> Your family annual income should be less than On e Lakh rupees. In case of SC/ ST category candidates, the annual family income should not be more than Two Lakh rupees.

--> To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you need to submit your application form through official website epass.cgg.gov.in of your respective state.

--> After submission of Online application form, you need to take a print-out of application form and you need to submit the same in your college for getting scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
16th June 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I got 96% marks in plus one and 94.9% marks in plus two HSE examination 2017. I'm now trying for CPT exam. Can I get any scholarships for my studies as I'm from poor family
27th June 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my self nidhin. Now i am studying at btech for 3rd year. Sir, can i apply for the scholarship on the basis of plus two as well as 10th standard. And i got 85% in 10th and 75% in plus two. Can i apply for any scholarship based on these qualification.please replay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?