29th January 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of engineering should I choose if passed 12th with 73%? How to get an education loan of 4 lakhs from Dena Bank?

Hello sir, I have got 73% in 12th exam and want to do Engineering course. Please tell me which stream should I choose for it? How to get an education loan of 4 lakhs from Dena Bank?

30th January 2017, 08:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of engineering should I choose if passed 12th with 73%? How to get an education loan of 4 lakhs from Dena Bank?

You should go for the field of studies in which you are interested. You should opt for the branch of engineering in which you are interested and want to spend your professional life. There are many branches, so choose as per your interest, score in the entrance exam and the concerned college. There is ample scope in each branch provided you excel in it.
In order to get education loan of 4 lakhs from Dena Bank, you need to contact the branch near your residence once you get admission call. Have a discussion with the branch manager, to know the norms of education loan scheme. Act as per the instructions from the bank to complete all formalities and apply for education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?