23rd April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any exam which I need to apply for getting scholarship after clearing 12th standard?

Is there any exam which I need to apply for getting scholarship after clearing 12th standard? Can someone please give me the complete information for the same soon? If there is any exam then I need to ensure that I will get prepare well for it to get the scholarship!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get scholarship for studying in United States of America?
  3. How should I get the scholarship to join 12th standard?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  5. Can I apply for scholarship if studying in 8th standard?
  6. How can I apply to get scholarship if scored 396 marks in 12th CBSE?
  7. Process to apply for MHRD Scholarship being a 12th Commerce student?
  8. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  10. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scholarship for B.Tech student who has secured 95% in 12th standard?
  12. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  13. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  14. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  15. Am i eligible for counseling after clearing AIEEE exam with 49% in 12th standard?
  16. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  17. Why I am not getting my scholarship if applied in 12th, now pursuing PG?
  18. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
23rd April 2015, 07:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam which I need to apply for getting scholarship after clearing 12th standard?

The scholarships are awarded based on the qualifying examination marks or by keeping a written examination. As you have cleared your class 12 examination, then you can avail the following scholarships if meet the eligibility criteria:

1. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP (CSS) SCHEME:

-> Candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 80% marks in class 12 examination to avail this scholarship.

-> The total annual income of the candidate's parents should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum to avail this scholarship.

-> To apply for this scholarship go to http://cpsms.nic.in/Scholarship/Default.aspx

2. INDIAN OIL EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME :

-> To avail this scholarship candidate must be in the first year of the graduation course.

-> To apply for this scholarship go to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php

* Contact your college accounts section for what are the various scholarships in the college and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?