3rd June 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any kind of scholarship or financial grant available for 89% scorer in PUC?

I have scored 89.66% in second PUC in the Commerce stream. Please, tell me that can i get any scholarship or financial grant available for further higher studies?
Please, someone tell me answer asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any scholarship or financial grant having scored 95.8 percent in 12th CBSE?
  2. Can I get any scholarship or financial grant having scored 95.8 percent in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  3. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  4. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  5. What if I have not been selected for IOCL Scholarship Financial Grant?
  6. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  7. Which is the best course in 2nd PUC?
  8. Scholarship to do long term CET coaching after PUC with 89%?
  9. List trusts offering Scholarship to AIPMT qualified students?
  10. List of scholarship for students with poor financial background with 12th pass?
  11. Is there any kind of scheme available for funding education of a general candidate?
  12. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  13. Is there any scholarship grant for students who want to do schooling in USA?
  14. No acknowledgement for renewal of scholarship which i received after PUC?
  15. How can I get admission in Howard Medical School after passing 12th? Scholarship or any kind of financial aid?
  16. Where are the application forms available for getting any kind of scholarship?
  17. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get financial help through scholarship for studying graduation?
18th June 2017, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any kind of scholarship or financial grant available for 89% scorer in PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 89.66% in second PUC in the Commerce stream. Please, tell me that can i get any scholarship or financial grant available for further higher studies?
Please, someone tell me answer asap.

Yes, there are many scholarships available for those students who have completed PUC with 89% marks. In general scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 or equivalent examinations and based on their family background (financial position). Students can apply for a scholarship either online or offline. List of scholarships available for the PUC completed, students is given below;

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships website link is Click Here

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support website link is Click Here

LIC Scholarship Scheme website link is Click Here

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?