1st July 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What can I do if I didn't received the Central Government Scholarship yet?

I received central government scholarship based on inter marks for my btech 1st year...i made the renewal of that scholarship ...all my friends received mny for their 2nd year also...but i did not receive yet..what can i do now??please help me.

20th July 2014, 11:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do if I didn't received the Central Government Scholarship yet?

It is quite sad to know that you did not receive Central Government Scholarship on renewing it and your friends got it. This usually happens due to certain flaw or negligence in some level of the entire process. However, there is nothing to be worry about this if you had applied for renewal properly.

You need to write to the concerned authority regarding this and request them to look into the matter as soon as possible and inform you the proceeding concerning the same. Most of the central government scholarships have online provision for such grievances. You need to apply there and lodge your complaint there.
15th September 2016, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do if I didn't received the Central Government Scholarship yet?

I have not got central sector scholarship till now so what can I do to get it?
31st January 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have only recieved 2400 rupess of m 41000 scholarship what should i do
7th May 2022, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Some of my frnds got their 1stvyear scholarship amount but i didn't get it... Why?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?