20th February 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to get scholarship for studying in United States of America?

I want to know which exam should I clear to get admission in US on the basis of scholarship? Is there any explicit exam which I need to apply for? or I can apply based on my 12th standard marks? Who knows about this information? Can you please share it with me so that I can proceed applying for the same? Thanks.

11th November 2017, 11:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get scholarship for studying in United States of America?

To get scholarship for studying in United States of America after completion of your 12th standard, you have to have good ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. Scholarships in US universities are offered to merit candidates who have good aggregate in graduation and good score in ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You have to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester as the scholarships in US universities are offered on first come first serve basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?