14th July 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in Haryana?

I not get my scholarship from Haryana tell me contact number for this? What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in Haryana? Can you please give me the complete explanation for me to understand the same? I just wanted to know the information soon!

5th April 2023, 07:33 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in Haryana?

To apply for a scholarship in Haryana, you need to follow the below steps:

1. Visit the official website of Department of Higher Education, Haryana (http://www.highereduhry.com/)

2. Click on the ‘Scholarship’ tab and select the type of scholarship you want to apply for.

3. Register yourself on the portal by entering your basic details like name, mobile number, email id, etc.

4. After successful registration, you need to log in to your account and fill in the application form with all the necessary details like personal details, academic details, bank account details, etc.

5. Upload all the required documents like caste certificate, income certificate, mark sheets, etc.

6. Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.

7. The scholarship amount will be credited to your bank account after the verification process is completed.

If you have not received your scholarship, you can contact the helpline number of the scholarship portal or the Department of Higher Education, Haryana for assistance. The helpline number is 0172-2560270.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?