20th February 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of MHRD Scholarship will be released in Mumbai?

sir
please tell me when application
form releases of mhrd scholarship
in this year in mumbai district?
please reply m waiting

15th March 2023, 02:56 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: When the application form of MHRD Scholarship will be released in Mumbai?

The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) offers various scholarships for students. The application period for these scholarships usually opens in the month of June or July every year. You can apply for these scholarships through their official website scholarships.gov.in.

I couldn’t find any specific information about the release date of MHRD Scholarship application form in Mumbai. You can try checking their official website for more information.

The official website for MHRD scholarships is scholarships.gov.in. You can visit this website to find more information about the various scholarships offered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and to apply for them online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?