21st May 2012, 10:17 PM
rayapaneni teja

EIL previous years question papers for Electronics and Communication?

Hello Sir,
please send me the EIL previous year question papers for Electronics and communications branch... my e-mail id is
[email protected]

Thank You.

22nd May 2012, 08:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: EIL previous years question papers for Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayapaneni teja View Post
Hello Sir,
please send me the EIL previous year question papers for Electronics and communications branch... my e-mail id is
[email protected]

Thank You.

~~~ EIL PAPERS OF ECE DEPARTMENT ~~~

I have attached the Question Paper of EIL exam so please check it out .This paper are really helpful for you.

This exam is based on only Technical paper.If you have qualify in written exam then they will call you for Interview.

EIL Exams Pattern are given below-

1st Paper contain only Aptitude Questions papers and 2nd Paper contain Technical Papers.

Aptitude Papers -- 50 Marks
Technical Papers -- 100 Marks

So you can study well to your study books because maximum no are comes from B-TECH syllabus.

To know more about EIL exam CLICK HERE

Attached Files
File Type: pdf EIL 1.pdf(60.8 KB, 305 views)
File Type: pdf EIL 2.pdf(55.5 KB, 237 views)
4th June 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: EIL previous years question papers for Electronics and Communication?

please provide me the technical question paper of electronics & communication for sail
23rd June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give me eil previous year electrical and electronics sample /question paper on my email id [email protected]
22nd September 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give me previous year mechanical sample/ question paper on my email.id [email protected]
28th September 2015, 04:30 PM
MRIGENDRA SINGHSINGH

Hello Sir,
please send me the EIL previous year question papers for Electronics and communications branch... my e-mail id [email protected]

Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?