6th June 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Army and what are the qualifications required to join?

My age is 17 and , I have pass out from 12th i want to join indian army my categori is OBC 2

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army? -- [New]
  2. Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?
  3. How to join Indian Army in Uttarpradesh? What is the qualification required?
  4. How to join Indian Army? Qualifications required for the exam?
  5. What is the procedure followed to join in Indian Army?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission?
  7. Qualifications required for girl candidate in Indian Army? Colleges for girls to take admission in Indian Army located in Maharashtra?
  8. How to join Indian Army? Minimum Educational qualifications and Physical Abilities needed for the Exam? Age limit and Procedure to apply for the Exam?
  9. How can a girl apply for officers rank in Indian Army with commerce stream without Maths?
  10. Age limit and qualification required for an Ex-Army serviceman to apply for SI and Constable post of Maharashtra Police?
  11. Qualifications required to get job in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the qualifications required to be eligible for Army?
  13. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army?
  14. How can I join Indian Army? What is the educational qualification and the physical ability requirement?
  15. What is the physical requirement to join Indian Army?
  16. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  17. How can I join Indian Army? What is the qualification?
  18. How to get software jobs in Indian Army? Qualification required for the same?
15th August 2012, 05:30 PM
muthu kumar gopalan

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Army and what are the qualifications required to join?

how should i join army in 12th can i get post improvement? and after 12th i will be as a soldier or what?
18th November 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
iam working as a physical education teacher in an school.
iam 24 yrs old and can i join indian army.
which type of post may i get..
22nd November 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am studying in 12th std (commerce).please tell me where i can get form of NDA/NA.and also about process, eligibility, exam and all.
28th December 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

in which website address we are apply to army at catak
29th December 2012, 11:19 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I am studying in 12th std (commerce).please tell me where i can get form of NDA/NA.and also about process, eligibility, exam and all.
Yeah sure , you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

You want to apply for NDA Exam then Visit the official website of UPSCONLINE. The application forms are available in only online mode and there is no offline mode application forms .

Online Application Process ::

1) Log on to :: www.upsconline.nic.in to get access to the NDA Online Application form .

2) Click "Examination Menu" .

3) You can notice a set of two options namely Part I Registration and Part II Registration

4) Click on "Part I Registration" , this registration process is divided into four pages in which the candidate have to fill the personal information and other details .

Page 1 :: Personal Information

Page 2 :: Selection of Army wings , Navy wings and Air force wings

Page 3 :: Verification and Update of details

Page 4 :: Here the system will display the unique "Registration ID"

5) Clicking on "Part II Registration" , after successful completion of Part I Registration . Part II Registration is divided into three steps .
  • Uploading Photograph & Signature
  • Fee Payment
  • Examination center has to chosen form the available drop menu .

NDA Exam Dates , 2013 ::

-->> Date of Notification :: 22.12.12

-->> Last date for receipt of application :: 21.01.13

-->> Date of examination :: 14.04.13

Eligibility Criteria ::

-->> Candidate must have a possessing the intermediate(12th) with any discipline of a recognized Institution or School board or University .

-->> Unmarried male candidates and must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years .

http://www.upsc.gov.in/
24th January 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

how aply the indian army how importanse a ncc cadet in indian army.
25th January 2013, 09:38 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Indian Army can be joined basically through two ways- NDA & CDS

NDA - National Defence Academy conducted by UPSC twice every year by UPSC to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

CDS - Combined Defence Service, the entrance exam forwhich is conductedby UPSC twice every year to join Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate wishing to join Indian Army(IMA) of CDS, must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th April 2013, 11:58 PM
devraj373

12th pass pcmcs
d.o.b 20/12/1995
25th October 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i love indian army.so i want to join this. But my strem is arts. So my question is can i join indian army with strem arts..?
2nd April 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 2nd pu and i wish to join indian army and some one plz suggest me how to join the army and wat r its requirements .... my mail id [email protected]
13th May 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am an 12th fail candidate ,can i get an oppoturnity to die for my mother India??? I want to join Indian army can i get entrance without 12th pass certificate????
1st July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

If i have passed 10th class from nepal then can i join indian army officer but 12 from india?
19th July 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated diploma in polytechnique can I apply for Indian army?
22nd December 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a girl of 19 years apply for OTA from technical entry scheme after passing class12th from subjects such as English, Hindi,Data entry,Home science ,Painting
13th February 2015, 10:31 PM
Suresh Subham Kumar

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Army if i dint had science in metric?

how to apply for indian army if i dint had science in my metric?Can i apply for Indian Army if i have a commerce background?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?