12th December 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books to prepare for CAT? List of top MBA colleges in India?

which is the best book for non mathematical background with details of solutions?

Related Questions:
  1. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  2. How can I prepare for CAT exam? Books to be referred?
  3. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?
  4. List of top colleges to join MBA course? When to apply for CAT and MAT Exams to join this course?
  5. List of top colleges in India offering MBA in Banking Fielf?
  6. List of good colleges which i can get with my CAT score of 72 percentile?
  7. Sample question papers and tips to prepare for CAT exam
  8. List of top MBA colleges? I have scored 91% in 10th
  9. Should I prepare for CAT to get admission in MBA instead of preparing for IPCC Group-II?
  10. Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks? -- [New]
  11. List of top colleges under MAT? I have done B.E in Information Technology
  12. List of colleges which offer MBA in Hotel Management through CMAT and CAT in India?
  13. Books to be referred for CAT exam? What is the syllabus of CAT section?
  14. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  15. Books to be referred to prepare for CAT? I want to get into IIM A
  16. List of top 20 B-Schools in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  18. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
15th July 2013, 06:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and books to prepare for CAT? List of top MBA colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshana sharma View Post
sir/ma'am ,
I want to know when are the forms for CAT 2011 available and when are the exams going to take place?
please send me the syllabous and name of books for preparation for CAT.
please give the detail information about best collages for MBA.
Dear friend,

MAT, CAT, CMAT Exams are conducted jointly by IIMs for admission to their courses like MBA.

IIMs are also regarded as Top B-Schools of India.

They are top colleges for higher studies in Commerce.

You can appear for these entrance exams only if you are in final year of Graduation or if you have passed Graduation.

Some of the best books for the preparation of these exams are:

Pass Key to the GMAT 0007 Edition (Paperback)
Author: Stephen Hilbert Ph. D., Eugene D. Jaffe, Eugene D. Jaffe M. B. A.
Price: Rs. 573

Barron's New GMAT, 17th Edition 0017 Edition (Paperback)
Author: M. B. A. Ph. D. Eugene Jaffe, Eugene Jaffe M. B. A. Ph. D., Stephen Hilbert Ph. D.
Price: Rs. 1002

40 Plus MBA Entrance Examination Solved Papers: Covering Previous Year's Solved Papers up to 2005-2013 (Paperback)
Author: Saroj Kumar Singh, Ajay Singh, TK Sinha, Abhishek Gaurav
Price: Rs. 385

CAT Common Admission Test Solved Papers Entrance Examination (Paperback)
Author: G. K. P
Publisher: G.K.Publication (P) Ltd (2012)
Price: Rs. 165
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?