16th January 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after completing BA Economics? Entrance details and choice of subjects?

I have completed my BA in Economics. Now, can I do B.Ed? If yes, then which subject area should I choose for B.Ed? Entrance syllabus and exam pattern details with few sample solved papers.

30th January 2019, 05:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after completing BA Economics? Entrance details and choice of subjects?

1. The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. B.Ed is a teacher training course of two years duration.

2. The academic qualification required for B.Ed course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for this course.

3. You can pursue B.Ed course after BA Economics. You can select subject of your choice. You can pursue it either in regular or distance mode. Delhi university is one of the best for this course, Click here for more information .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?