11th February 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Young Fellas,

Most of you here seem to be driven mad to become a RAW Agent after watching movies. Being a RAW Agent is not a child's play. Its a service dedicated to the nation and involves high life risk.

I am a Indian Army Officer. I had no idea I would become part of a RAW task. I am now into task (cyber related) and happened to come across this forum.

As far as I know, entry into RAW is through Police, Defence and IB (Intelligence Bureau).
You need to join one of these to become a RAW Agent.

Joining one of the above forces does not mean you will be part of the RAW. The RAW Agents are usually picked confidentially and the selection into RAW usually comes as a surprise.

A Defence/Police/IB officer can either take up the task or reject it. I chose to take up this high important task.

Work hard, study hard, keep yourself fit and trim and do not miss to attempt Civil Services, State PSC Exams, Defence Exams, SSC Exam (for selection into CBI) and ACIO Exam conducted by the MHA.

Jai Hind!
12th February 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Hello sir.
im shubham kumar..i have passed 12th class with 71.6% from CBSE board..sir i want to join RAW n want to do sumthing good for my country..please sir tell me what are the procedure n requirments to join RAW..my email id [email protected] sir help me..reply me as soon as possible...
thank u sir
Shubham Kumar
13th February 2013, 12:23 AM
saivineel.t
Member+

Dear,

RAW is an independant body, it has the power to select candidates as they wish, sometime R & AW recruits there agents and officers from Army, IPS, IAS, IB, CBI, or sometimes directly from Universities (very rare case).

Present RAW chief is P K Hormis Tharakan, who is 1968 batch IPS and was Directorate General of Police. In the same way previous R & AW chief was Mr. K.C.Verma he was the chief of IB.

Now the thing would be clear to you, that there is no direct recruitment policy for it.

Like wise IAS, IPS etc. RAW service is known as RAS (Research and Ananlysis Service).

The whole tenure of a RAW agent is of nearly 2-5 years, after that they are allowed to back to there old service of weather IAS, IPS etc.

If you want to join RAW directly then I have two ideas strucking in mind. 1) RAW recruit directly through Staff Selection Commission Organize, which a exam called Deputy Field officers Under cabinet secretary,there you can appear. And we know cabinet secretary is also an IAS officer, as because cabinet secretary is the highest post of IAS, he is who handles PM's office.

2) Candidates who TOP IAS exams are invited by RAS to join them. But its not so easy. RAS conducts its own entrance even tougher then IAS, followed by Personality test etc. Then begins training ..........!

Training at RAS is very different from those of any other Security services. Basic training conssist of "PEP TALK" this is to increase the level of confidance of the officer. Which contains various case studies of reputed National and International Security organisations etc.

Then comes new training of 1 or 2 years, which is normal.

Remember one thing all these are quite interesting to read but not easy to achieve. One of the quality of R & AW officers is that sometimes they are also TOP level "White cap Hackers" are also recruited in R & AW in very rare case if they dont find good 'Hackers" from ARMY or IPS.

I think India's TOP HACKER "Ankit Fadia" has also worked in a case (Not as officer, as a professional hacker) for R & AW and FBI and NIA like organisations .
13th February 2013, 05:56 PM
shweta suri

You can fill ips form
15th February 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hai sir

i want become an raw agent and now i am commerce graduate i shall apply raw division sir
15th February 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hai sir

i want become an RAW agent and now i completed my commerce graduation shall i apply raw division
18th February 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Sir
i want to join the RAW and i want to serve to my country but i dont no anything about how to join the RAW.
I want know what is the procedure to become a RAW agent Which degree i will need to join and how much age is needed to join the RAW
and now i am in 10 standard after 10 standard which stream should i take Science,commerce or arts which is helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should i do to join RAW
NAME:KETAN JADHAV.
18th February 2013, 09:39 PM
neobavin

Hi

Work hard and hope for the best, don't run and always get ready for the upcoming,

Regard
Neo
22nd February 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

MY name is AKASH KUMAR. I have completed my 12th with 65.4% in 2012. Can i join RAW as an AGENT?
24th February 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i am sumit
can a army offficer become araw agent
26th February 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Once we were standing in the 15th floor building, and suddenly a loud voice was heard " jump you will not die ". We were confused thinking why did they said like that. Letter we came to know that it was a sucide point.

Morral: Every fruit do have a value, so true hard work and a huge effort gose into it.

Regards,
Neo
28th February 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am in 10th standard can u pls tell me the stream to take if i want to become a RAW agent in future

thank you
hope u guys saw the ektha tiger!!!
2nd March 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

dear sir how to become raw agent after graduation and diploma in engineering. pls infomrme me [email protected]
13th March 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear,sir
My name is Banshailang Sohtun and i'm from shillong,so what qualification do we need to join RAW.Now i'm in b.com 1yr in Shillong Commerce College so i really want to become a RAW agent so can u please tell what are the need.
18th March 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m FyBcom appear can i join a raw i want bcome araw agent.
my self- ganesh oza
[email protected]
19th March 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,

There was no special process for RAW selection. They wil select the agents from
defence/IAS/IPS/IFS/IB sectors.

If you want to join in RAW, First you should join any one of these.
Even after you joined in defence/IAS/IPS/IFS/IB sectors, you may not get a chance into RAW.
Based on your performance, The RAW will select agents from defence/IAS/IPS/IFS/IB only.

If you are working in defence/IAS/IPS/IFS/IB, you may get the chance to join in Military intelligence,
IB and other intelligence agences.

So Who wants to join in intelligence like RAW,IB and MI, first join in defence/IAS/IPS/IFS/IB.

Amar
19th March 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want to join the raw.sir english ki jyada knoledge to mjhai h ni pr sir jhan tk mjhai pta raw ko join krne k liyai english ki ni jajbe ar himmt ki jrurt h ar sir vo mjhmai h aj tk maine apni llife ka koi aim ni bnaya but sir ab bnaya h to keval raw m join hone ka apne desh k liyai kuch krne ka. ar sir agr mjhai mauka milega to m krunga b.so plz sir mjhai btaiyai ki m raw kaise join kru iske liyai kya kya qualifications h. my i.d [email protected]
thank u
my name is AMIT SHARMA
ph nu-09413691447,09414708797
22nd March 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir
maine abhi abhi 12th ka exam diya hai, or mai defence join karna cahata mujhe kya karna chahiye,pls reply me [email protected]
plssss ans me sir.
22nd March 2013, 08:46 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

RAW is an Indian Security and Defence Services.

RAW stand for Research and Analysis Wing.

RAW headquarter is situated in New Delhi.

It is formed on 21st of September, 1968.

It selects their agents from Army, I.P.S. , I.A.S., I.B. C.B.I. etc.

There is no direct entry for RAW.

I hope the information helps you.

Best of luck
22nd March 2013, 09:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

>> The RAW do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process.,

>> Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

>>>You must be graduate from a recognized university.

>>you have to apply UPSC exam to join RAW.

All the best..................
22nd March 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I want join RAW agency plz take me .
I am Diploma pass &12th pass & My age only 19.
Plz contact me 09068669885.

Naveen Dahiya
28th March 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is Hita ,i am beautifullgirl and i want to become a RAW agent ,Kindly guide me way.
3rd April 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i m ba final student from arts subject so can i become a raw agent i wanna serve to my country plz help me or text me 8109983221
4th April 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir im joginder mavi my life choice raw job pls only one chance my mobail namber 9999606803
14th April 2013, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

To
The director,
Raw,India
Sir
i am Prabhu Kumar Sharma, sir i want to join RAW.And this time i am doing B.Tech,EEE2nd year.
so please suggest me sir.
16th April 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

WHAT KIND OF WORK IS DONE IN RAW
21st April 2013, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i am be wrong but i dont want 2 serve my country but would proudly like 2 serve those innocent people who are suffering becoz of the terrorists.... i may b a kid jst 16th year old.. i want to join nw so that i hv the best knowledge and experience.... i would do anythng 4 that... if any1z there 2 hlp mw pls reply me...
26th April 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I dont want to disclose my id,rather i just want a task,if i am efficient,then we will look for the procedures...
3rd May 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I need to.join indian raw to give my whole life to my mother land
And i want to now how can i join it

Plzzz tell me my contact number
3rd May 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the maximum height to join indian air force?
4th May 2013, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

why the selection team of raw thinks that only persons from army,navy,or airforce have guts to fulfill their demand.....

the common people of the country if decide to do anything for their country then no one has guts to stop them

i request you to pay attention on my views n give chances to the common people of this country .....
5th May 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
iam mewa mrrar iam wants join indian raw for our country
5th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I love my country . All indians are my brothers and sisters.
5th May 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

India is my country. Unnikrishnan.a
5th May 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

India is my country.
I have passed BA examination.

Unnikrishnan.a
6th May 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Thank you Sushant sir,ur information is verymuch useful.....
6th May 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Thank you Sushant sir your information is very much useful.....
28th May 2013, 02:52 PM
aganiputran

sir my name is V.Dhayanithi I had complited my 12th class I want to become an RAW officer
for that what I want to do sir.
7th June 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2603482]Sir
i want to join the RAW and i want to serve to my country but i dont no anything about how to join the RAW.
I want know what is the procedure to become a RAW agent Which degree i will need to join and how much age is needed to join the RAW
and now i am in 12 standard after 12 standard which stream should i take arts which is helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should i do to join RAW
NAME:Harirh negi
8th June 2013, 01:35 AM
pdas2209

The RAW Allied Service (RAS), is own service cadre of RAW.
Recruitment is mostly by deputation from the Armed Forces or Civil Service Officers. The Civil and Defense Service Officers permanently resign their cadre and join the RAS. However, according to recent reports, officers can return to their parent cadre after serving a specific period in the agency if they wish to. Most of the Directors have been officers from the IPS. Officers are also deputed from the Indian Revenue Service. Recruitment in RAW is taken in the name of NATI (National Aptitude Test in Intelligence) followed by personality and psychological test and interviews.
So you can apply for UPSC after graduation from any stream.
Best of luck....
9th July 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

to become a RAW agent u need to loose one testicle ..... and sit on ice and eat three times a month and stick the india flag up ur ass...
15th July 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

respected
sie
i have completed my 1year of graduationnd wanted to be only a raw agent plz give me some tips
my e-mail id is [email protected]
18th July 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir
i am jadav jayesh h. want to join raw studing in master of social worker if u want to suggest u r valuable suggetion plz msg me at my fb id " jayesh jadav "

thanks
jayesh jadav
25th July 2013, 04:23 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI Saleem

If you are interested in going for RAW then you should prepare for IPS.
As RAW is nothing but Research and Analysis wing of cabinet secretariat.
It is the IPS member, who is work in this division.

Thus, there is no separate exam or course for RAW, you need to appear for IPS

All the best
22nd August 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i m 4m cashmir 4m red zone wana join...RAW

[email protected]
23rd August 2013, 12:02 AM
maruthidevi

Hi Dear
RAW can be joined either from Army/Airforce/Naval Only or RAW selects whose person by self who they need.they don't provide any ID proof or any docs that you are part of RAW.Once a task is assigned to you that you have to do which is also observable by others.Once the JOB is done u r out for few time.In every Indian Embassay one RAW agent must be there.Its not a easy job must be known multiple languages,highly trained by Indian forces,Skilled in Technology.
In one Battlian its being really tough to select one person.its a short time job.
23rd August 2013, 04:03 PM
maruthidevi

Hi Dear
RAW can be joined either from Army/Airforce/Naval Only or RAW selects whose person by self who they need.they don't provide any ID proof or any docs that you are part of RAW.Once a task is assigned to you that you have to do which is also observable by others.Once the JOB is done u r out for few time.In every Indian Embassay one RAW agent must be there.Its not a easy job must be known multiple languages,highly trained by Indian forces,Skilled in Technology.
In one Battlian its being really tough to select one person.its a short time job.
27th August 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i like hard work & like raw. my aim is go in raw. please help mi to keep my aim.what is steps for go in raw.
30th August 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i m jamshed khan ,i purswing in bca from ptu..i m interest in joining raw agent in India..plz help
31st August 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to join R&AW . But I am only 10th class passed. I am 28 years old and I have lived and worked in U.K and EUROPE for 10 years. Is there a way I can join the agency ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?