23rd July 2011, 11:24 AM
Rajinder Kumar 2008

Are admission in colleges for integrated MCA courses affiliated to GNDU? Which are the colleges conducting this course in Jalandhar, Kapurthala and Sultanpur?

Are admissions in colleges affiliated to GNDU for integrated courses still open?

If yes, please let me know the colleges conducting the course in jalandhar, Kapurthala, and Sultanpur.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges?
  2. Which college can I get in punjab after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE, AIR of 232600 and state rank of 5760?
  3. ICET student material for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Selection Procedure and Placements after completion of JBT course?
  6. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  7. List of the colleges offering integrated MCA?
  8. Any chance to get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges after scoring 884 cutoff?
  9. Fee structure of the various colleges in India conducting the MBBS course?
  10. Can we take admission in ATI Vidyapeeth, Aurangabad affiliated colleges in Rajasthan?
  11. What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?
  12. List of colleges along with their details under GNDU, Amritsar offering B.SC(Math) course?
  13. Any university conducting(affiliated by UGC) conducting MSc(IT) course?
  14. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do I have to apply for the colleges and give their exams which are affiliated by the IMU separately after qualifying IMUCET? Will I get admission to IMU affiliated colleges directly?
  16. ICET MBA exam after B.Com with 43% marks and after 4 years gap?
  17. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring AIEEE AIR of 33150?
  18. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
19th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are admission in colleges for integrated MCA courses affiliated to GNDU? Which are the colleges conducting this course in Jalandhar, Kapurthala and Sultanpur?

what is the procedure to take admission in integrated mca in gndu? and when is the last date to apply for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?