15th September 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission in LLB after completing B.A through distance education mode? What is the eligibility criteria and the age limit?

i want to get admission in L.L.b. 3years course as i completed B.A., by distance education mode. what is the eligibility criteria & age limit, if any, for admission is in the above course.

Ankita verma

4th December 2011, 02:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in LLB after completing B.A through distance education mode? What is the eligibility criteria and the age limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get admission in L.L.b. 3years course as i completed B.A., by distance education mode. what is the eligibility criteria & age limit, if any, for admission is in the above course.

Ankita verma
Hello Ankita,
There are no reputed and recognized university in India which offers LLb through distance learning.
The universities and colleges offering courses in law are regulated by the Bar Council of India and as per their guidelines, candidates has to pursue the course through regular classes to be eligible to become an associate member of the Bar Council of India.
1st February 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in LLB after completing B.A through distance education mode? What is the eligibility criteria and the age limit?

Can i get admission to a regular law course - LLB - after doing BA by correspondence
Mansi Rawat
14th April 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED (B.A English) can i join in L.L.B 3 YEARS COURSE IN BANGALORE COLLEGE
AND WHAT ARE THE A AGE LIMIT AND PERCENTAGES
24th June 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I am B.A.History graduate in regular college in 1981 after long time I am willing study L.L.B course in distance education .Please let me that is there any age limit for course.I am now 55 years.
4th May 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in distance education and i am willing study law in reglular please tel me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?