25th April 2011, 04:59 PM
priyaraybhan

Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?

hi,
i am priya from loni,m doing engg(last year), i gave gate exam & i got 70%in that. i want to take admission for mtech.nly in pune and mumbai....please send me the name of govt colleges in pune and mumbai only........

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  2. Names of colleges offering PhD to Biotechnology postgraduate in Mumbai/Pune?
  3. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  4. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Names of the colleges of Punjab which are not dependent on GATE for admission?
  6. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  7. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  8. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  9. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  11. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  13. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  14. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  15. How to secure admission in a government medical college at Mumbai and Pune? I am from open category
  16. Which is a better course in PICT Pune? Are there any colleges in Mumbai/Pune better than PICT?
  17. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  18. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
21st January 2012, 11:45 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?

hi priya ..
you have not mentioned the branch in which you have given the GATE examination and its very tough to tell without knowing the subject because the cut offs in the various colleges are different for the various different subjects ,for example in some subjects 70% is an excellent score where as in some subjects its an average score and hence knowing the subject will be very important for us to tell you exactly in which college you can get admission in .
some of the best masters colleges in engineering in around pune and the Mumbai are as follows :
1.PUNE UNIVERSITY
2.MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
3.INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,MUMBAI
4.DR. D.Y PATIL UNIVERSITY
5.THADOMAL SHAHANI ENGINEERING COLLEGE,MUMBAI
6. VIVEKANANDA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING.MUMBAI

You can check the cut of scores of these colleges in the subject in which you have given the gate examination and hence you will know which college can you get admission in
1st April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?

i wanted to take admission on m.tech but my GATE score just.17 short to been qualifing so plz tell me is admission possible or not
9th May 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70.67%? and 25 marks with cs branch ;i m belongs to sc category
Names of the government colleges for mtech college.......
my email id:- [email protected]
21st June 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Government m.tech colleges in mumbai and pune or colleges which provide less fees for sc category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?