4th August 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Are admission open in colleges of Bangalore for BBA courses? What is the eligibility criteria?

Have passed my HSC examinations, I would like to know if admissions are open in Colleges in Bangalore for BBA courses. What would be the eligibility criterion?

Which colleges I can apply to.?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  4. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  5. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  6. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  9. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  10. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  11. How many exams can we answer after passing 12th standard?
  12. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  13. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  14. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA program at IIM's?
  15. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu
  16. Can a student with non-commerce stream in 12th standard join B.Com?
  17. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA?
27th March 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are admission open in colleges of Bangalore for BBA courses? What is the eligibility criteria?

my board exams are over now...
i want to know aabout entrace test exam for admission in best collage in banglore..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?