5th May 2011, 11:41 PM
tbgadoo

After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?

Admission for Biotechnolgy
please guide to get the admission after 10+2 for bio technolgy in Punjab Haryana or NCr region How to apply and get admission in good reputed college

Related Questions:
  1. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  2. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join? -- [New]
  4. Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Tech for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  8. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  9. How to take admission in MSc Biotechnology from a good college in India
  10. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  11. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture college in Punjab after scoring 75% in 12th non medical
  12. Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?
  13. Scope of MBA in Biotechnology after B.Tech(Biotech)? How to get admission in reputed Universities?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Punjab Engineering College?
  15. How to get admission in any reputed college? My left eyesight is very poor
  16. Admission in good reputed colleges after scoring 85% in 12th exam in 5 subjects? What are the steps involved in centralised admission?
  17. Whether I should opt for PCM or PCB or PCMB?
  18. Which is better to pursue after T.Y.B.Com - CA or MBA?
13th September 2011, 06:53 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?

Dear friend,
After completion of 12th you want to go for bio-technology field..

If you want to do engineering course in bio-technology field then you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc..
After qualifying in any of these entrance exams you will get a chance to take admission in engineering course.

If you want to do B.Sc in biotechnology then you just have to go to the particular college where you want to take admission, and then check the eligibility criteria of that college.
Because different colleges have different eligibility criteria..
Some colleges are select students depending on the marks of 12th board exam,
Whereas some are select students after conducting a written test..
So, you just go an check it out..
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?