29th June 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

AFter diploma how can I take admission in direct 2nd year?

after diploma take a admission in direct 2nd yr by councling process

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  3. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  4. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  5. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  6. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  7. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  8. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  9. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  11. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  12. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  13. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  14. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  15. AFter diploma how can I take admission in direct 2nd year?
  16. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  17. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch

30th June 2013, 01:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AFter diploma how can I take admission in direct 2nd year?

Yes, you can seek admission to degree level courses through lateral entry scheme. Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained at diploma level or via entrance exams. Thapar University, Pondicherry University, etc conducts lateral entry entrance tests. State governments like Odisha Govt, Kerala Govt, etc carry out lateral entry entrance. Qualified candidates will be intimated with the date of counseling process.

30th June 2013, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission into 2nd year of Engineering after Diploma in Engineering completion through a Lateral Entry Entrance examination.

So apply for the LEET which is conducted for admission into 2nd year of Engineering Graduation.

The entrance examination will have objective type questions related to your Diploma Engineering syllabus .Hence you must revise all that you have studied in your academic years.

Some of the top LEET colleges are given below:

-World College of Technology & Management - Gurgaon, Haryana

-Institute of Technology & Management - Gurgaon, Haryana

-The Technological Institute of Textile & Sciences - Bhiwani, Haryana

-Kurukshetra University - Kurukshetra, Haryana

-Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (Agra University) - Agra, Uttar pradesh

-Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology - Sonepat, Haryana

-Vaish College Of Engineering - Rohtak, Haryana

23rd November 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma can get admission for direct second year of BCS

17th March 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to direct second year BCS after diploma in computer engineering.

16th June 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

After completing IT diploma i want 2nd year degree admission in mumbai what is the procedure and name of the institute

21st July 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission to the 2nd year degree in computer after completing my diploma in E&Tc with 59% marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?