4th June 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for admission in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 50%?

My self Mr.Sreyas Kathad ,My catagary is SC If I pass in July2012 exam& get more than 50% than I eligible to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  3. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  4. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 159 in Gujarat Board
  5. Will I be able to qualify for MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 69 in Physics, 61 in Chemistry, 72 in Biology?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  7. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  8. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  9. Am i eligible for MBBS in Gujarat if I have appeared for Maharashtra CET for MBBS
  10. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  11. Will I get a seat in a government college in Gujarat after scoring 83.48% merit marks in Gujarat MBBS?
  12. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Are there finance colleges for MBBS in Gujarat?
  13. Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  15. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  16. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  17. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I Get admission in government college in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 56.66 in merit?
5th June 2012, 10:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for admission in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My self Mr.Sreyas Kathad ,My catagary is SC If I pass in July2012 exam& get more than 50% than I eligible to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat
In order to be considered eligible for MBBS Program in Gujrat, you must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
If you score a total of 50% in the +2 level of examination and the aggregate in the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology is less than 50% marks, you will not be considered eligible to pursue the program.

Apart from scoring the required percentage of marks in the aforementioned subject combination, you will also have to qualify any one of the following entrance examination:
  • Gujrat Common Entrance Test
  • Entrance examination conducted by the institute offering the MBBS program
  • All India Pre-Medical Test Central Board of Secondary Education
For more information, refer to the official website of the institutes offering MBBS in Gujrat:

B J Medical College
GCS Medical College
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College
Vivekanand Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research
Kesarsal Medical College & Research Institute
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences
13th May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

my cetegory obc . my persentage 70% i eligeble for MBBS?
16th May 2013, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO CALCULATE MARKS FOR ADMISSION IN MEDICAL STUDENT OF CBSE? AND ALSO TELL ME, HOW MANY SEATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR MEDICAL IN GUJARAT GOVT. COLLEGE FOR CBSE STUDENT?
11th June 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

can i get adm to mbbs in gujrat i have got 88 marks in neet and my board %is 65.67%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?