19th March 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for NIMHANS entrance exam? I have scored 58.% in MBBS final year

I had scored 58% in m.b.b.s final year this year..
want to know is I am eligible for appearing in nimhans exam?

Related Questions:
13th July 2015, 08:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NIMHANS entrance exam? I have scored 58.% in MBBS final year

Yes,you are eligible to apply for NIMHANS entrance exam with your qualification .

NIMHANS stands for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences .

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the NIMHANS entrance exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed MBBS degree with at least 55% marks from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should not be more than 32 years for MBBS degree holders and 35 for PG Medical degree holders . The age limit is relaxed for SC/ST candidates by 5 years .

The Application fee for General candidates is Rs.1500/- per course and for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs.1000/- per course .

The candidate can apply for the exam online at the NIMHANS website:- www.nimhans.kar.nic.in
14th July 2015, 01:58 PM
sumansahujadam

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NIMHANS entrance exam? I have scored 58.% in MBBS final year

Yes,you are eligible to apply for NIMHANS entrance exam with your qualification .

NIMHANS stands for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences .

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the NIMHANS entrance exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed MBBS degree with at least 55% marks from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should not be more than 32 years for MBBS degree holders and 35 for PG Medical degree holders .
The age limit is relaxed for SC/ST candidates by 5 years .

The Application fee for General candidates is Rs.1500/- per course and for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs.1000/- per course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?