11th April 2016, 11:19 PM
ilfs

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA course? How about in distance mode if not in regular?

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA course? How about in distance mode if not in regular? Can you please provide me the right details on the same as soon as possible? Hope that I will get the answer soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
12th April 2016, 01:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA course? How about in distance mode if not in regular?

You can pursue Bachelor of Education from a recognized university or institute in distance mode but the college or university must be approved by Distance Educational council for distance B.Ed course.

The minimum percentage of marks for this course is 50% in bachelor's degree. You can apply for B.ED course if you have required percentage of marks.
12th April 2016, 05:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA course? How about in distance mode if not in regular?

You will be eligible for Bachelor of Education course after MCA if you have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university and scored at least 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

*You can do it from distance mode also from colleges like Sikkim Manipal University, IGNOU etc. Before enrolling into B.Ed course in distance mode, check whether you institute is recognized by UGC and DEC both or not.
12th April 2016, 06:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course is as below:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The percentage of marks required is 50% in bachelor's degree to be eligible for B.Ed course.

Your bachelor's degree percentage of marks will be taken into account not master's degree. Yes, you can do B.Ed in distance mode also.
12th April 2016, 11:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it two year course from any recognised university.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination after Master of Computer Application course. The required eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with minimum 50%.

So, you can appear for examination to get admission.
6th July 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc in computer science with 48%,now after completing MCA with 55%,will I be eligible for B.Ed ?
9th February 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA with 49%,now after completing MCA with 70%,will I be eligible for B.Ed ?
6th May 2020, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am pursuing MCA from IGNOU. I am in last (6) semester. But there are some paper left , i have not given exam and it will take more time. Meanwhile can i take admission in B.ED (distance) or i have to first complete my all paper first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?