24th February 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?

i have done B.Sc. Chemistry and zoology and M.Sc.Clinical research. So i want to know that if i am eligible for doing Ph.d in Chemistry in India as well as in abroad. Kindly provide me with the answer. I wil be highly grateful to you.

Thanking you
Sharla Rahman

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE? -- [New]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  5. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  6. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  7. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  9. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  11. Phd studies in India for M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry and M.Sc in Dental Prosthodontics candidates?
  12. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  13. Steps to do research in Cancer for Chemistry PhD holder in Abroad?
  14. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  15. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  16. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  17. How to join 1 year MSc clerical research after completing BSc?
  18. Is there M.Sc-PhD(Chemistry) dual degree at IIT Chennai? What should I do to get in there?
26th February 2013, 08:59 AM
sbgowda

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?

Dear
Sharla Rahman
Since you done Master degree in Clinical research and basically from chemistry background defiantly you are eligible to do Phd in Chemistry anywhere around the world. But you need to choose the field that reliable to you in chemistry..even you can join some Chemical biology laboratories around the world.so dont worry go ahead.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?