17th July 2013, 09:21 PM
priharshini

Am I eligible for KSET entrance exam after doing MCA in Tamilnadu

I did my MCA in 2010 in tamilnadu...Am i eligible for kset exam?

30th December 2017, 05:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KSET entrance exam after doing MCA in Tamilnadu

KSET refers to Karnataka State Eligibility Test and same examination is held by University of Mysore for recruitment of lecturer/Assistant professor in various universities managed by government of Karnataka.

The educational qualification required for appearing in KSET is a Master's degree in that subject for which you are opting for your KSET with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in KSET having completed MCA ( Master of Computer Application ) degree course from a University in Tamil Nadu then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible if your university is approved by UGC, New Delhi and you have secured the minimum marks required (as per your category mentioned above) in your MCA degree course.

For more details regarding KSET you can refer to the link www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?