27th September 2012, 09:01 PM
asdf preetham singh

Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?

am i eligable for mbbs after doing senior secondary from nios, because its an open schooling

Related Questions:
  1. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  4. Am I eligible to join for MBBS after finishing senior secondary from NIOS
  5. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  6. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  7. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  8. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  9. How to get admission for MBBS being an NIOS student?
  10. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  11. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  12. In which universities NIOS 12th(senior secondary) is recognized as a qualifying exam for admission to degree?
  13. Which are the important questions of senior secondary business studies for NIOS students
  14. How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?
  15. Am I eligible to study MBBS in Chine? Is NIOS certificate valid in other countries?
  16. Can I be eligible to give Sr Secondary exam from NIOS at the same year?
  17. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University? -- [New]
  18. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS
15th July 2013, 02:01 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf preetham singh View Post
am i eligable for mbbs after doing senior secondary from nios, because its an open schooling

YES, you are eligible to do MBBS course

MBBS is a 5 and half year course which also includes internship of 1 years

You can apply for the The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
NEET exams are conducted by CBSE

Eligibilty:
Education
12th Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in subjects Phy, Chemistry and Biology and passing marks in English

AGE- Minimum 17 years

Written exam Pattern:

Exam will be held in just one stage.

There will be one test where 180 Objective questions (MCQ) will be asked from Physics, chemistry and Biology

Physics- 45 questions
Chemistry 45 questions
Botany- 45 questions
Zoology 45 questions
25th July 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

But Mci wants 11th passed certificate with medical stream.so my ques is what can i do if i passed 12th with nios and not having 11th certificate?
3rd February 2014, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

i am general cast student obtaining 48% marks with pcb from nios .am i elegible for mbbs in india or abroad?
28th April 2015, 06:41 PM
PATHGUIDE

Sorry friend as your percentage is less than 55% in 10+2 which is minimum eligibility requirement to appear in most of the entrance exams for MBBS course.
You can try in some private colleges or reappear in your 12th exams that will be more suitable for any field you will choose further.

In government services also you need to score at least 50% in higher secondary board.
Eligibility criteria for appearing in entrance exams conducted for admission in MBBS course:
A candidate who passed 10+2 with minimum 55% marks from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as main subjects.
22nd May 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Hotel Management (DTE Goa) after completing NIOS Senior Secondary Course successfully?
30th May 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I passed hs with 60 percent but fail in chemistry. If i appeared for pass in chemistry from NIOS then i can appear in AIPMT sir please help me
1st June 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

If i appear from nios for improvment in chemistry then i will under which code in aipmt
16th July 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i do mbbs from foreign medical college but i have done 12 th from nios
And mci demands 11 th certificate
Is i am eligible for admission in mbbs
Pls grant me information about this
18th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

In 12th science b group i have 43 % but i did not appear in 12th sem 4 practical exam what can i do for mbbs this year or i have to wait for next year. My result is withheld.
20th February 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12th from two different board. First time I filled up NEET form by giving details of Bihar board. Sir second time on filling of NEET form I have given details of NIOS. Is it valid
20th July 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

My friends daughter pass out her 12th class with 78%marks with subjects of Physics ,Chemistry and Biology from open board which is made under guidelines of Ministry of Human Resource and Development and education ministry board is working and Government of India Ministry of Human Resource Development And Department of School Education and Literacy also informed on dated 28th October 2013 Education Board are set up by Central/State/UT Governments by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or an Executive Order of the Central/State Governments are eligible to issue the 10 th and 12 th class certificates which is able to higher studies as well as jobs.So please tell me about that. Thanks
P.K.Sharma
5th August 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 11th and 12th form Maharashtra board and passed out but i got less marks in PCB so i have appeared again after taking a gap from UP board as (private candidate) and now i got 62% so can I apply for MCI eligibility certificate for MBBS abroad
7th January 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary for a child to undergo schooling from pvt.institution.if he/she wants to get online admission to NIOS in class 10th?
What if she self prepared from class 1-9th at home and then she apply for admission to class10th at NIOS.is it possible?
19th January 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

My friend failed in passing 12th exam but he passed it in next year as a private candidate -cbse board from that school... can he apply for mci eligibility certificate? He passed in 2011....
16th June 2019, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study mbbs after nios 12th science without writing NEET exam in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?