19th January 2012, 04:00 PM
sankuuuuuu

Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.

I am doing my BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
And I have cleared my 10+2 from Pune University in Commerce stream without Mathematics. Later on I appeared again for the clearance of Mathematics and I am done with it. So, am I eligible for doing MCA ?
Till date Career Status:
10th(Pune University) : 62%.
10+2(Pune University) : 59%.
And currently Doing BCA with average score of 65%.
So, kindly reply me with the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Makhanlal Chaturvedi University MCA entrance exam question papers -- [New]
  2. How can I appear in CET MCA entrance exam at Indraprashtha university? I'm in BCA 4th year and did commerce with 60% marks including business mathematics
  3. What is the fee structure of Ph.D mass communication course from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for NIMCET MCA exam after after scoring 60% in Business Mathematics from JCA board and 70% in 4 papers of Mathematics?
  5. Colleges for higher education in psychology?
  6. Can I appear for NIMCET exam after scoring 60% in 12th commerce subject from JAC board?
  7. What should I do? I have done BCA from Makhanlal university
  8. Am I eligible to do MCA after finishing BCA? I am pursuing BCA
  9. Can I attempt 2nd semester of PGDCA from any other institute of Bilaspur? What will be the procedure for it?
  10. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  12. Which are the top MSc computer science colleges? I have completed BCA from BU
  13. How to do mass communication after doing graduation in Arts course?
  14. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  15. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Makhanlal University BCA 1st semester notes in Hindi?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
20th March 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.

i have done my 10 2 with comm. without maths,and just know i have completed my b.c.a also,and i want to take admission in m.c.a from makhanlal university .Kindly tell me weather i can do it or not......
21st April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.

what is minimum qualification to study mca...pls telll
15th August 2012, 03:07 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

eligibility for MCA are as follows :

--you should be indian citizen

--you should have pass 12th class from any stream but maths is compulsory subject to take admission in any university

--you should have done bachelor's degree , as you are pursuing BCA which is of 3 years
then you are eligible

--if are in final year of your bachelor's degree then also you can pursue the same

so, go ahead and do master's degree in computer
15th August 2012, 08:38 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankuuuuuu View Post
I am doing my BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
And I have cleared my 10+2 from Pune University in Commerce stream without Mathematics. Later on I appeared again for the clearance of Mathematics and I am done with it. So, am I eligible for doing MCA ?
Till date Career Status:
10th(Pune University) : 62%.
10+2(Pune University) : 59%.
And currently Doing BCA with average score of 65%.
So, kindly reply me with the answer.
Eligibility criteria to appear for MCA is that you must have passed your graduation from any recognized uni with atleast 60% in aggregate. To join this program you should have to give entrance exam. Also you have maths as your subject in 12th std so you are completely eligible for MCA.So go for it.
All the best...!
15th August 2012, 08:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
As you are pursuing BCA course which is three years course after which you will be a graduate , after this course you can join for MCA , the details information for MCA course are as follows.......

Eligibility Criteria:-

Academic Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course

Students who would like to join the MCA course must have a pass in graduation with more than 60 percent marks. They need to write an entrance exam as to get admission into the MCA course.

Aspirants who have done their BCA, BBA or B.Tech can apply for the MCA course. Students who have finished their graduation in science can also apply. These students must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 10+2.

There is no age limit regarding the admission to this course.

Top institutions that offer MCA courses include:

Banaras Hindu University
Bharathiar University -Coimbatore
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
Calicut University
Delhi University
Goa University
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

Specializations available in MCA :-

Application Software
Development
Engineering
Hardware Technology
Internet
Software Development Networking
System Management
Trouble Shooting

Good luck..........
22nd July 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get sample papers of enterance exam of makhanlal chaturvedi for MCA?
11th April 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing bsc in chemistry and I want to make my career in computer field , so can I study or will be eligible to do mca ????
22nd July 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bca from Makhanlal chaturvedi national university of journalism, Bhopal in distance mode. Is it valid to take admission in ignou university. Please reply as soon as possible
11th December 2019, 08:13 PM
McuVivek

Is Makhanlal Chaturbedi University a Valid degree for Government Job and State like Himachal Pradesh ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?