2nd February 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MHTCET if I studied 9 and 10th from Nagpur?

my father is a defense employ and was posted in Nagpur.i did my 9 and 10 from Nagpur(Maharashtra)i want to appear in the mht cet . am i eligible for it if yes then how can i apply for it...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the domicile status in Maharashtra?
  2. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  3. Will I be eligible for MHTCET next year if I take admission in an engineering college this year?
  4. Is it possible to get into GMC Nagpur? I have scored 177 in MHT CET
  5. Can I do MBA from Nagpur University? I have studied in BCA final year from Periyar University Salem
  6. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  7. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  8. Can I get admission in VNIT Nagpur after scoring 120 score in MHT CET?
  9. Is it possible to do regular B.Tech course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?
  10. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  11. Am I eligible for EAMCET if I have studied in abroad till 10th grade?
  12. Am I eligible for upcoming MHTCET Exam having completed 12th class with 43% in the year of 2010?
  13. MHT CET cutoff for computer science engineering in Nagpur?
  14. Am I eligible for doing MBA if I have completed only diploma? -- [New]
  15. Will I get admission in YCCE or RCOEM Nagpur with 83 marks in MHT CET and 32 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Last 5 years question papers of MHT CET PCM?
  17. Eligibility for MHTCET based on marks in 12th class PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma in EEE after completion of 10th class?
28th April 2013, 05:15 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MHTCET if I studied 9 and 10th from Nagpur?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that MHT-CET is an Maharashtra State level entrance exam conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Educations for the students who wish to apply for various Medical Course.

The basic eligibility criteria for MHT-CET is that you must have passed your 10+2 Board examinations with Physics,Chemistry and Biology as an main compulsory subject and you may have any of the optional subjects may be its Maths.

So,If you had passed your 12th board examination then you can apply for it with these there is no limit on the student that where he had studied just he must belong to any of the recognised board of educations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?