24th June 2013, 03:26 PM
tanpureshivam

Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%

i got 75% in the diploma last year in electrical grade so,will u please tell me,can i am eligible for taking admission in the second year electrical branch?
and i am mode into open(categeri).

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in electrical?
  3. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  4. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  5. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for 2nd year degree admission after scoring 58.88% in electrical diploma?
  7. How to get a job after completing diploma in electrical branch
  8. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at IIT?
  10. Diploma holders can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at IIT? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure for the admission in second year diploma?
  12. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  14. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  16. How can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in electrical branch in HBTI Kanpur?
  17. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  18. How to take admission in Pune B.Tech college after completing 3 years diploma in electrical branch from board of technical education Rajasthan
6th July 2013, 01:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%

Yes, you can seek admissions through lateral entry. Those with a minimum of 60% marks in diploma can apply for lateral entry admissions. Entrance test are conducted for admission process. Thapar University, Calicut University, etc conducts such kind of entrance tests. DTE Kerala also conducts entrance test for admission.
7th July 2013, 05:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%

Hello friend
Yes, you are definitely eligible to take admission into B.Tech Second year in electrical after completing Diploma course.You need to write the Lateral Entry Exam to get admission into the engineering course. If you are qualified in the entry exam,then you can get a admission into engineering colleges.
**Eligibility Criteria ;
-->You must have completed Diploma course from a recognized institute.
-->You need to have minimum of 50% marks in your Diploma course.

After qualifying in the Lateral Entry Exam you will get a admission into the Electrical Engineering course.
Thank You
1st May 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

From Which branch b.tech be better if i comleted my diploma in elect.enng.
24th June 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hey i am taking admission for direct second year diploma in IT after 12th.if I scored more than 75% in last year of diploma then can I get admission in direct 3rd year of degree college?.please help me fast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?