15th April 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take MBBS through JIPMER?

my daughter's date of birth is 30-08-2012.is she eligible to take MBBS through JIPMER this year.is yes how do we pay exam fee

17th April 2012, 12:13 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to take MBBS through JIPMER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my daughter's date of birth is 30-08-2012.is she eligible to take MBBS through JIPMER this year.is yes how do we pay exam fee

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR JIPMER MBBS COURSE

Am still wondering how the DOB can 30-08-2012 when it is not even pass April now Am sure you have given the input wrong, no problem I am going to furnish the common eligibility criteria for JIPMER MBBS course which as follows,

-> The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.

-> The candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2012.

-> The candidate must have passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology/Bio-Technology.

-> Nomination of any foreign individuals are made only by the Government of India.

-> I have also attached the JIPMER MBBS 2012 prospectus in this post which holds the complete information, check it out if needed..

-> To register for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Also attached the model papers of the JIPMER entrance exam in this post for reference..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS_PROSPECTUS_29_3_12_JIPMER.pdf(3.57 MB, 236 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMER tentative syllabus.pdf(17.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: docx JIPMER Sample Paper.docx(59.2 KB, 63 views)
File Type: docx JIPMER - model.docx(35.8 KB, 89 views)
24th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to take MBBS through JIPMER?

how much percentage must be in 2 or intermidiate to be eligible for entrance exam of M.B.B.S by jipmer
10th May 2012, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETE MY BSC N PERSUING MY M.SC NW.. IAM I ELIGIBLE FOR MBBS..
1st June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for reservation under POBC ( Pondichery OBC) for reservation to JIPMER MBBS? My mother is an employee of Pondichery Govt. service in MAHE. At present we are residing in Kerala and we belong to OBC category and am in possession of a non creamy layer certificate received from the revenue authorities of Kerala Govt. Please clarify whether I am elligible for POBC reservation quota for JIPMER MBBS.
From VYSAKH.T
28th December 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE SHOULD BE IN ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MBBS IN JIPMER
15th May 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am studiying in lycee francais of pondichery. Am I eligible to take MBBS through JIPMER
15th July 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a B tech student. I want to do MBBS after completing my B Tech course. Am I eligible to take MBBS after doing B Tech through JIPMER ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?