17th September 2011, 04:48 PM
adityakumargagan

Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?

I am currently a B.Sc. biotechnology student and want to know about the annual salary package and jobs after completing M.Sc. in biotechnology from IIT,Mumbai or JNU alongwith the companies/research institutes in India as well as in foriegn where I can join?

Related Questions:
  1. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  3. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  4. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. Is MCA better than MSc? Can I get a job in software if I do MSc? What is the salary package?
  7. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Annual salary package after completing masters in financial accounting? Job prospects in the course?
  9. Salary package which a person can get after completing Msc in Biotechnology from IIT Mumbai or JNU? Which companies can I join in India and Abroad?
  10. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?
  12. How much package will I be offered after completing BSc Biotechology compared to B.Tech Biotechnology?
  13. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  14. Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?
  15. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  16. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?
  17. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  18. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
31st January 2012, 11:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?

After completing your M.sc in biotechnology you can expect salary in the range of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month in government organizations and as a researcher in governmental firms you can expect a salary within Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 40,000 per month and as a lecturer jobs in colleges which offer Biotechnology course you can expect a salary of Rs.30, 000- Rs.40, 000/- per month.And in private reputed pharmaceutical firms you can expect salary of Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month.And in abroad the salary ranges from Rs.1 lakh- Rs.3 lakh per month.But all the salary depends where you get the opportunities and in which field.
26th February 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Iam a student of b.sc biotechnology 2nd year can u tell me some names of pharma companies which gives us a job after b.sc
30th April 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.sc in industrial chemistry.please tell me its scop after complete it.
6th June 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the highest salary offered to a person after completing Msc biotecnology
2nd July 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc in .medical biotechnology.please tell me its scope after complete it.
18th July 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I am completed M.Sc biotechnology with first class and I am fresher. can you give me some biotech company name for my job?what is the basic salary?
24th September 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

if we have 2 years industrial experience in biotech field how much we expect the salary?
6th October 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

If a completed my msc biotech from jnu or iit jam then what wiil be the salary we get in future?
6th June 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?

[QUOTE=adityakumargagan;1171371]I am currently a B.Sc. biotechnology student and want to know about the annual salary package and jobs after completing M.Sc. in biotechnology from kadi ,gandhinagar institutions
13th June 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have now passed my 12th with 72% and i have to join integrated biotechnology. Sir can you tell me that is this a better field for future life or anything else. Sir i am really confused please suggest me any opinion . please sir please tell me because this for my future.
9th July 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any research related exam after completing bsc biotech from patna university??
16th July 2013, 01:08 PM
dasari pruthvi raj

Default which college best for biotechnology

pls tel me which college best for bsc biotechnology/ i got 96.8percent in intermediate
25th May 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to get maximum salarry per month,in any field of bsc,msc,so sir plz tell me which field i have to take??
13th January 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

M pursuing bsc biotechnology ... Can anyone tell me which university is good for general biotechnology and medical biotechnology...... Plz plz
5th August 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bsc biotechnology...i want to kno the various fields that i could opt for masters after bsc biotech in any field...so that i could get good sallary in abroad
27th September 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir /Madam, I have completed MSc in biotechnology in karnataka university, and I'm working in a reputed pharma company as a business manager from past 4year , I'm getting 4lakh package per annum I'm based at mysore, can I go for any other job where I may get package above 10lakh, please suggest me which is best to move on with my carrier..
20th October 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do m.sc in industrial chemistry.please tell me its scop after complete it.
We have clinical research course eligibility Msc in Lifescience futher enquiries details you may call Clino Vision Instititute of clinical research & Smo. Thane 022-25407261 /62...
22nd December 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc with medical & M.sc with biotechnology , how much Salary i can expect from pharmaceutical companies
1st January 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

which are the companies visiting jnu for placing msc biotech students and the salary package offered by them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?