30th August 2011, 11:35 AM
unknown r

Any exams which can help me to get admission in the universities abroad after completing B.Arch for PG? Do they provide any scholarships?

Hi,
I just completed my B.Arch and am planning to pursue my PG abroad. I wanna know if there are any exams which can help me get admission in universities abroad? And do they provide scholarships too?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  2. How to do PG abroad after completing B.Sc Mathematics?
  3. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  4. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  5. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  6. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  8. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  9. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  11. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  12. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy with full scholarship in Abroad if pursuing B.Pharmacy in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarships for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  15. In which exam to appear and what are the colleges to study MCA in Australia or UK? How to obtain grant?
  16. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?
  18. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
19th November 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any exams which can help me to get admission in the universities abroad after completing B.Arch for PG? Do they provide any scholarships?

i am studing in engineering. What's scholarship exam for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?