12th November 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Is any scholarship exam available for M.B.A (in abroad) from Indian government?

I'm doing b. Com right now and i want to do M.B.A. In abroad bt i don't have such money as it required so plz tell me that the Indian govt. Can help me in such way ...... Means ,is it any scholarship exam for me? Except this plz tell me procedure of it...

Related Questions:
  1. To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?
  2. Is any scholarship exam available for M.B.A (in abroad) from Indian government?
  3. List of scholarship exams to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. Any scholarship being conducted by Indian Government for students to pursue MBA in UK?
  5. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies? -- [New]
  6. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  8. Scholerships available after 12th science to study in abroad by Indian government?
  9. List of universities which offer MBA in Abroad with scholarship
  10. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Procedure to get scholarship for MBA? Is there any chance for scholarship exam for MBA in Abroad?
  13. Is there any government entrance exam to study M.Tech or Ph.D in abroad with scholarship?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
  15. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  16. List of scholarship exams available to study M.Sc in Abroad for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  17. How to get free scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  18. Is there any college which offer MBA with scholarship in Abroad?
20th April 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is any scholarship exam available for M.B.A (in abroad) from Indian government?

I am persuing BBA GGSIPU is there any scholorship exam for doing mba from abroad.
17th July 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is any scholarship exam available for M.B.A (in abroad) from Indian government?

is it necessary to pass toefl n gmat for mba in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?